I discovered a Forester travel trailer page on Facebook!

So I go and buy a trailer and I had to research about the Forester. If you own one then you too will know there isn't much out there about a Forester Travel Trailer.
So I join the Vintage Forester Travel Trailer group I ask all kinds of stupid questions about my trailer. Everyone was so wonderful giving advise and telling me all kinds of information and then I find out they are having the 1st annual Vintage Forester travel trailer Rally in the city where Foresters were made in Forest City, IA.
I wanted to go so bad but I didn't have a vehicle to pull my Olive all the way from Colorado to Iowa. So I just decided to post on Faceplant that I wanted to go and that I needed a vehicle and co-pilot. Well I was offered a few vehicles but they were either busy or too small. My wonderful neighbor came to the rescue!
I was thinking of installing floor. The idea of even going to rally was crazy it was 2 weeks away I had to finish the floor in my mind. But the group said forget your floor and just come. But when I get an idea to do something I just do it. I installed floor a few days before trip. 

Comments

Popular Posts